- Class cancellation must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the time of the class in order to reschedule the class and let other students take your place.
- The student is responsible for the entire cost of the class, if he\she does not notify the administration with the class cancellation 24 hours prior to the time of the class.
- Kindly inform Noon administration if anything happened and if you have to cancel the class on the same day for any urgent reason.
- The payment must be done in advance monthly at the starting date of the program through the website.
- The student is allowed to cancel once per month and more cancelled classes shall be paid.
- The student can refund at the first week from registration.
FAQ: frequently asked questions *
How does the lesson work online?
An online virtual classroom links the teacher to the student using modern techniques .
How do I register and pay tuition fees?
You can register by filling out the application to join the Institute. Consequently, we will contact you to follow up the registration procedures and payment.
In which language will the lesson be if I’m a beginner?
We have a curriculum dedicated to teach Arabic to non – native speakers, without the need for any other language.
How many days do I do lessons per week?
From 2 to 7 days a week, depending on the student’s availability .
How many hours do you need to finish each level?
According to the curriculum; From 50 to 60 hours
Is there a placement test, which I would take if I have studied Arabic and want to continue?
Yes, there is. A test that determines your level of if you mentioned your Arabic background.
Shall I get a certificate from the Institute after finishing the course?
Yes, you will get a certificate from the Institute with your Arabic level.